She is so cute! Beautiful, actually.. David says she's hilarious, and I think being around her up in Utah helped him to get excited about the prospect of having a daughter himself--and I can certainly see why. I love her outfit, by the way!
love your background and of course kenney chesney! don't blink is one of my favorite songs! takes on a whole new meaning once you have children of your own too!
6 comments:
So cute! Her hair is so funny...and where did you get that dress?! It is so adorable!
The dress, tights and boots are Target specials:)
She is so cute! Beautiful, actually.. David says she's hilarious, and I think being around her up in Utah helped him to get excited about the prospect of having a daughter himself--and I can certainly see why. I love her outfit, by the way!
so stinkin' cute! i can't believe she's getting the hang of the pedals on the bike too! that's awesome. what a little athlete. she's coordinated!
Oh, she is so adorable! I'm LOVING the tights and boots, so cute! I bet her and little Kenzie would be good little friends!
We taught Kenz to ride her bike in the house during the winter and then when it was warm, she was off. It was a lot of fun!
love your background and of course kenney chesney! don't blink is one of my favorite songs! takes on a whole new meaning once you have children of your own too!
Post a Comment