Thursday, September 18, 2008

A New Hair Style



For Halloween Ashlynn is going to be a character off of Sesame Street. Can you tell which one? This is my attempt to make her the wig of the character! I do need to cut the bangs a little bit.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

that is awesome! I don't remember her name but she is the fair monster or something :) I'm probably totally off.

Candy said...

So cute! How did you do it? I still need to decide what my kids are going to be...they come up with THE most random and impossible ideas ever!
Abbie Kazabbie? Or something like that, we don't watch too much SS around here, I love it, but the time is weird when it comes on I think

Amanda XOX said...

That looks awesome! You're pretty talented that's for sure!

amanda.coxfam.org

Brad and Kaci said...

She looks amazing! Love that hair! I can't believe how big she is getting. She is still suppose to be a baby!

Brooke Low said...

I am impressed with the hair. She is going to be so cute. I love halloween. I've bought at least 4 costumes because I can't make up my mind. What do you think about trying to put together a small Halloween bash?

Anonymous said...

Hi my sister, Britney J, told me to check out your blog and all the cute things you are making. I love the hair and totally could tell which SS character you were going for. You have some really great ideas.

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

it turned out great!!

Elsha Gubler said...

How cute! You're so creative... I still have a thank you card sitting on my counter to mail you guys. Everytime I put one of those cute headbands in Ava's hair I am reminded to send it. Sorry I'm a slacker!