So everyone asks what I have been up to and I usually say, "not much." Well I guess that is not entirely true. Since I have been staying at home a little more a working a little less I have decided to become a little more "crafty." My latest crafting projects include: quite books to help save our life at church, hair bows and holders, and tada...TUTUs. Let me know what you all think. This was my first attempt at making a tutu. Ashlynn loves to wear her tutu, much to my delight. She runs around yelling, "tutu tutu." I love having a little girl. She is such a great joy.
Ashlynn had her 18 month check up today. She is in the 100th percentile for height, 97th for weight, and 95th for her head. She is a tall little girl. I think she gets that from me. She does have an ear infection though so that is a big bummer.



10 comments:
Ahslynn is a doll. She looks so cute in that tutu, you can just tell that she loves it.
Ashlynn is so beautiful! Did you take those photos yourself! What fun it must be to have a little girl! So, tell us more about your quiet books...I am impressed with all of these things you are making.
love, Jenni
wow, She is such a doll! Great photos, and I love the bows and holder you gave me, in fact your the one that got me wanting to make hair accessories for my girl. Im sending a few little headbands for ashlynn too. I like to try and be crafty too in my spare time. try being the key word. Your whole blog is so cute and im excited to be able to keep up with yall a little more. hope you and the boy are doing well too. take care
very cute tutu! and that is a bummer about the ear infection, I hate those. Then it's ten days of stupid antibiotic.
wish I was closer to be crafty with you. I love craft time!
Dez-
That is so adorable. You will have to let me know how you did it. My niece would love one of those, and I want to hear/see more about the quiet books. I always see people with those and think...where can I BUY one of those.
PS I made it to China, I am surviving
ok I have been trying to find someone to help me make those!! So tell me how!! I would love to make one!! and I still need to make some more hair bows!! so lets get together! Your so good!! Love the tutu!!
Wow I didn't realize her a elle were so close, she is a big girl! She is a little cutie though! I love the tutu I think they are so cute, Ive seen so many different styles lately and i'm just loving them all!!
So cute!! I attempted to make a tutu for Taylee's first Halloween, and it didn't turn out as great as I wanted, and I haven't gone back since. Maybe I should try again. Show us the bows too, I would love to see them!
How cute is that?! I love that you made that tutu for her. It turned out perfectly! She's so dang cute! Little girls are the best.
pretty girl! she is a princess!
Post a Comment