We went to the park today for play group. Ashlynn LOVES splash pads and I didn't realize that this park had one, so instead of playing with everyone Ashlynn wanted to run through the water like a wild woman. Ashlynn loves to go and stand out in the middle of the freezing cold water and laugh! Its really funny. Ashlynn and her friends fed the ducks and geese before we left the park today. I about had a heart attack when I looked up and Gavin and Ashlynn were feeding the birds the crackers right out of their hands instead of throwing them! Yikes!!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Watch out for the birds!
We went to the park today for play group. Ashlynn LOVES splash pads and I didn't realize that this park had one, so instead of playing with everyone Ashlynn wanted to run through the water like a wild woman. Ashlynn loves to go and stand out in the middle of the freezing cold water and laugh! Its really funny. Ashlynn and her friends fed the ducks and geese before we left the park today. I about had a heart attack when I looked up and Gavin and Ashlynn were feeding the birds the crackers right out of their hands instead of throwing them! Yikes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
That is to funny! If only we could be more like the little ones and have no worries in the world!
HI!!! I am so glad that you are a blogger too! It'll be so fun to see pictures of you guys more often, and stay in closer touch. Congrats on finding out that you're having a boy...so exciting. My vote was for Cooper. I think that name is totally cute. Ashlynn is so dang cute, despite the fact that she looks like Barry. HA HA j/k We miss you guys and hope to see you soon!!
How fun! She is so dang cute!!! Will you email me your address I need to send you a card but can't find you address. My email is tegubler@yahoo.com. Thanks!
haha! oh that would totally freak me out!
I love Ashlyn! She is so darling. She is defintely a girl! Tutu and all! By the way I think you did a great job on the tutu.
Hey Dez I love the pics of the park especially the one of Gav and Ashlynn holding hands. I also like Ashlynn's tutu you made her it is so cute. I need to get on the ball and get some projects done like you.
Dez-I am so glad you started a blog. Ashlynn is adorable. I am so excited for your baby boy! Keep posting.
Post a Comment