Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bubbly Toes




Ok so it seems like I am on a roll for posting. This post is out of a favor to my sis Whittney. She loves Ashlynn's "bubbly toes" and needed some pix of them for her photography class so here you go. I painted Ashlynn's toes for the first time today and she thinks they are "pretty mama." Oh yah and you owe me Whit its really hard to get her to sit still.

4 comments:

Johnsens said...

Dez-you go....you are really good at posting. I really need to be better since all I really do is sit in our apartment all day

Candy said...

Yay for all the posts, I love it! I feel like I need to get way better in touch with you and catch up on so much stuff. So the more posts, the better for me!
I love those little toes. I painted Jacey's toes when she was two weeks old, crazy, I know. Just yesterday we had a mani/pedi party and I painted both Jacey and Keira's nails to look like "skittles" so fun

Jenni said...

Awww, I can't wait to have girls so I can paint there toes!

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

cute lil toes!