looks like so much fun! it's bridger lake is beautiful!! ashlynn is growing up so quickly. she looks tall like she has long legs like her mommy! i'm jealous! she is going to make the best big sister. we need to get together soon. we are blessing ace september 27th if you'll be in town, not sure what time yet. no biggie. how do you like blogging so far? oh, i love the pink background!
Dez, You are so creative! Your blog is so fun-I love the upbeat music and the new pink background. But I especially love to see photos of your beautiful family and of beautiful Wyoming! There's no place like home, huh! I am so happy we can stay in touch this way. Take care...
Look how cute you look. I thought you were suppose to be pregnant? Doesn't look like! If only we all looked that good. Looks like you guys had fun. We need to get together soon!
I agree! You can't even tell you're pregnant, you skinny little thing. Looks like you guys had lots of fun. It is always nice to get together with family.
Hey Dez I just found your blog and wanted to say hi! We ran into Barry parents at Target and they told us the new of baby #2 so congrats! We need to get together next time your in town.
Hey Dez! I'm so glad you found my blog! I'm excited about being able to keep in better touch! Ashlynn is precious, and I love what you've done with your hair (I think it was blonde the last time I saw you?)--anyway, brown curls look great on you. I can't wait to peruse your blog some more and catch up on all your guys' happenings! Hello to Barry & congratulations on baby #2! Come see us sometime!
11 comments:
looks like so much fun! it's bridger lake is beautiful!! ashlynn is growing up so quickly. she looks tall like she has long legs like her mommy! i'm jealous! she is going to make the best big sister. we need to get together soon. we are blessing ace september 27th if you'll be in town, not sure what time yet. no biggie. how do you like blogging so far? oh, i love the pink background!
Dez,
You are so creative! Your blog is so fun-I love the upbeat music and the new pink background. But I especially love to see photos of your beautiful family and of beautiful Wyoming! There's no place like home, huh! I am so happy we can stay in touch this way. Take care...
Love the blog I am so glad you started a blog!! CONGRATS on the baby!! Ash is so dang cute! we need to hang out call me
Look how cute you look. I thought you were suppose to be pregnant? Doesn't look like! If only we all looked that good. Looks like you guys had fun. We need to get together soon!
I agree! You can't even tell you're pregnant, you skinny little thing. Looks like you guys had lots of fun. It is always nice to get together with family.
Hey Dez I just found your blog and wanted to say hi! We ran into Barry parents at Target and they told us the new of baby #2 so congrats! We need to get together next time your in town.
really? Are you sure you are prego?
That looks like so much fun.I'm excited about the ward camping trip to get away. Are you guys going?
Hey Dez! I'm so glad you found my blog! I'm excited about being able to keep in better touch! Ashlynn is precious, and I love what you've done with your hair (I think it was blonde the last time I saw you?)--anyway, brown curls look great on you. I can't wait to peruse your blog some more and catch up on all your guys' happenings! Hello to Barry & congratulations on baby #2! Come see us sometime!
No fair, I miss the mountains and you guys keep putting on pictures of the mountains. Can't wait until we get back out there so we can join you.
looks like the name hudson is winning the poll! is it swaying you?!
Post a Comment