Monday, September 15, 2008
Sweet Summertime
With the official start of fall just a week away I figured that it was time to make a wrap of summer. The Sorenson's had a blast this summer. We were able to spend lots of time together as a family and with our family and friends. Some of our big adventures included trips to South Dakota, Colorado, Nebraska, Wyoming, California, Idaho, Utah and we had a great time checking out some of the tourist attractions here in our own backyard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
dude, I can't get your slideshow to work.
Thanks! I think babies and binkies are funny! My niece always reaches over and steals Grant's all the time. I think it hilarious! I can't believe how much travelling you did this summer. You must be exhausted. It looks like you had tons of fun. How close is Barry to being done with dental school? Are you still planning on moving out of LV?
How fun! It was great to see pics of you (and Barry and Ashlyn too, haha!). You have been to so many places!
one day...one day...
I mean, AshlynN....sorry
Fun Summer, Fall will be fun too though, thanks to the NFR, or is that winter?? I can't wait!!
What a great slideshow. You had quite the summer. Gettin' in all the fun stuff until Baby #2 comes right? I love that song. So appropriate.
Post a Comment