Friday, September 26, 2008

Oh the places you will go.

Ok Brooke, I copied this off of your blog. I have never really sat down and looked at all of the states I have been to so this was really fun. I guess I have been to at least half of them. It looks like I need to take a trip to the Southern part of the United States!

2 comments:

Hillarys little Paynes said...

Dez, Ive lived in the south, and their are some wonderful things about it but it is like a whole different country down there. Esp. the deep south. haha You've been to a lot of states! And You've seemed to go to the all the best ones.

Brooke Low said...

Dez, you get around! Jesse would be glad to see you've been to the Dakotas.(served his mission there). I don't think a lot of people have been there.