Barry, Ashlynn, Whittney (my little sis) and I went to Wyoming over Labor Day weekend to watch my bro. Brenden's football game and visit with the fam. We had lots of fun. We went to the rendezvous at Fort Bridger, watched some football-MV got beat boo, went up into the mountains and dutch oven cooked and rode 4-wheelers. It was a great weekend.
These pictures above are at the rendezvous. For those of you who don't know what that is: thousands of people dressing up in buck skins, butt flaps, and selling beads, dead animal firs, etc!! Ashlynn had a great time trying on a variety of items. Yes that is a dead animal on top of her head and no believe it or not I didn't sanitize her head after she put it on!!



2 comments:
your belly is looking so cute and teeny!
Thanks for all the pictures that help me reimisce about home! I used to love the Rendezvous. It has been soooo long since I have been. Looks like fun. And, the football game, and MVHS cheerleaders. . . what great memories. And, a way cute little girl you have. I really like Hudson for a boy. So unique.
Post a Comment