AHHH! I AM SO EXCITED YOU HAVE A BLOG!!!YAY! You look so pretty, as always, and I'm so excited you're having a little boy! I've always loved the name Cooper, but the other two names are adorable too. It will be great to keep in touch and get to know each other again through blogging. I'll add you to my friend list and check back a lot! so keep posting!
I love the coordinating 4th of July outfits. The color of your hair is also very cute. I'm glad that we will be able to keep in touch through the blogging world!
Hey Dez! I found your blog through Candy's. This is Emily (Hamblin) Klein, by the way. Janell told me that you were having another baby. Congrats! You look so beautiful, and your little girl is adorable. Candy and I love this blogging world, and it has been so fun getting to know her again. I am excited to have you join in too. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my Friends list. I will be checking back often.
7 comments:
AHHH! I AM SO EXCITED YOU HAVE A BLOG!!!YAY!
You look so pretty, as always, and I'm so excited you're having a little boy! I've always loved the name Cooper, but the other two names are adorable too.
It will be great to keep in touch and get to know each other again through blogging. I'll add you to my friend list and check back a lot! so keep posting!
Barry is still as ugly as ever, but at least the girls in the family are cute! Keep in touch and keep the blog upadated.
Cody
I love the coordinating 4th of July outfits. The color of your hair is also very cute. I'm glad that we will be able to keep in touch through the blogging world!
Love the pictures!!!! I am so excited that you have a blog and we can check up on you guys now.
Hey Dez! I found your blog through Candy's. This is Emily (Hamblin) Klein, by the way. Janell told me that you were having another baby. Congrats! You look so beautiful, and your little girl is adorable. Candy and I love this blogging world, and it has been so fun getting to know her again. I am excited to have you join in too. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my Friends list. I will be checking back often.
Yeah! Welcome to blogger. I love this thing! Congrats on having a boy. I love my little guy! He makes me so happy. Ashlynn is darling.
gotta love matching outfits! not too cheesy, turned out cute!
Post a Comment