Well these pictures are a little out of order but since I just learned how to do this whole blog thing, thanks to Mikelle, I thought I would add them in anyway. We love going up to the Gunlock Rodeo. Ashlynn had a lot of fun this year. She got to go on her 1st ever horse ride, chase chickens, eat snow cones and get dirty!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Fourth of July Fun
Well these pictures are a little out of order but since I just learned how to do this whole blog thing, thanks to Mikelle, I thought I would add them in anyway. We love going up to the Gunlock Rodeo. Ashlynn had a lot of fun this year. She got to go on her 1st ever horse ride, chase chickens, eat snow cones and get dirty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment