Thursday, August 21, 2008




Then and now. It's been five years!!! August 2, 2008. I can't believe how time flies!! Barry and I have been married for 5 years. During that time we have been in school lived in 2 different states, 3 different towns, have 1 daughter and a baby boy on the way have traveled to well I don't really know at least 10 different states and 3 different countries! We have had lots of fun and look forward to many more memories together. I love you Barry!

4 comments:

yashuwa said...

Hello

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

love the ultrasound pics

Jenni said...

Dear Dez,
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting that you will be having a little boy! When is he due?

Was your anniversary today? What 3 countries have you visited? How fun that you have been able to travel so much.

I love your blog and am excited to stay in better touch this way. Your family is beautiful!
love, Jenni

Brad and Kaci said...

Happy Anniversary guys!!