Yesterday Ashlynn and I went to the Boulder City Art Festival with my Aunt Jean. The festival was great. It had every kind of art work for every taste. Ashlynn's favorite part of the day was sitting next to the pumpkin man on a bale of hay and eating a coconut popsicle. I had a pregnancy moment yesterday that still has me laughing. We walked through the festival for about 2 hours and as we got back to the car I noticed that I had left the keys to my car sitting on the back of the trunk. Thank you Nevada residents for not stealing my car!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Boulder City Art Festival
Yesterday Ashlynn and I went to the Boulder City Art Festival with my Aunt Jean. The festival was great. It had every kind of art work for every taste. Ashlynn's favorite part of the day was sitting next to the pumpkin man on a bale of hay and eating a coconut popsicle. I had a pregnancy moment yesterday that still has me laughing. We walked through the festival for about 2 hours and as we got back to the car I noticed that I had left the keys to my car sitting on the back of the trunk. Thank you Nevada residents for not stealing my car!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
haha! lol! That's hilarious. Oh what pregnancy does to your mind huh? Now just pair pregnancy with my blonde factor, and you've got yourself some funny airheaded moments my friend. Many a time were funny things put in the fridge!
Ashlynn is so cute!
Who knew that Nevada was such an honest place:)
So much fun! Ashlynn is such a doll! Luckily you had the pregnancy moment in Nevada...I have a feeling that things wouldn't have turned out quite the same had that happend in Florida. :-) Tell Barry that we dig his handle-bar mustache...what a nerd!! :-)
That is to funny about your keys! Totally sounds like something I would do!
I love the key incident. I had more than my share of those kinds of moments. Those (I call them Mom moments) are an everyday occurance around these parts still. I love seeing updates on the kid-let...it looks like you two have tons of fun together. So cute.
oh thank goodness for the honest. sounds like a fun day and thankfully it didn't end without a ride home! looking forward to seeing you! i still have pregnancy moments and i'm no longer pregnant! gotta love them and smile!
I didn't know you were a blogger- I just noticed your names on Samantha's blog- I can't believe how big Ashlynn is!!
clbarlowfamily.blogspot.com
That looks like lots of fun! Ashlynn is so cute.
Cute pics! Good thing your car was still there! I can never find my keys and usually when I do they are still in the ignition!!!
I am so excited to have your blog. This is going to be so great being able to seee what is going on with you guys. Ashlynn is so cute. Hopefully one of these times I am in St. George you will be there. If not the next time you are headed to Wyoming you bette stop. Congrats on baby # 2:).
Kristen Pearson (Olson).
o hi o sister friend!!! ashlynn is so stiking cute! thanks for the comment!! you need to give me lessons on how to work this thing lol :)
Post a Comment