Friday, October 17, 2008

What a great helper






Ashlynn loves to help me in the kitchen.  It is a lot more work for me when she helps, but I enjoy watching her learn and she is really funny company.  Today we made sugar cookies. I love her little apron. I tried to get a picture of her posing in it but she wouldn't look at the camera. I thought the pudding was a mess but this may have topped even that! We did have a great time.

5 comments:

Kellyn said...

That looks like a lot of fun, but I know how you feel, I always have to fix what Tay helps with, and then spend a lot of time cleaning. We painted pumpkins tonight and it was a MESS and they look pretty silly, but I think she was happy.

Emily K. said...

My kids love helping me cook too, and I think it's good for us to spend time together. They always say the funniest things. You seem like the greatest mom!! So, where are those belly shots, girly? Get posting them! I tried to get Janell to send me a belly shot of her, but she refuses! Maybe you can talk her into it.

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

ooh! john loves sugar cookies! i don't think i've ever made them. i am going to make some for Christmas! looks like you had fun! ash does look like a great lil helper!

Candy said...

so cute! You are such a good mom to do things like that?

wait!? I just read in emily's comment that Janell is pregnant?! WHAT!? I did not know that! Sheesh! does she have a blog?

And I agree, we really need to see some belly shots of you. Davis is not almost 14 months old, and I swear I still look like I'm 4 months pregnant

Whittney said...

oh des. these pictures are so cute. my word, she is such a little poser, i think that she takes after her aunt whitt. haha. but seriously, i think she does. :D haha o no you are in for a real treat then! :) i love her hair and outfit! very cute. i also love both of your cheesers in the picture of you two! :) love ya miss ya