Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ward Trunk or Treat






Tonight was our ward trunk or treat. All three of us dressed up. We went as Sesame Street characters. Barry was Oscar the Grouch, I went as Cookie Monster, Ashlynn as Abby Cadabby. I made our costumes this year so I was very excited when the kids at the party could actually tell who we were. Towards the end of the party Barry took off his trash can and a little boy came running up to throw his garbage away in it! Yikes! Barry caught him before the trash can costume got broken in with real ketchup and mustard stains. Ashlynn ate a hotdog. We found out she loves hot dogs. She loved trick or treating. She was so dang cute holding up her bucket to everyone saying "treats" and "takes"-thanks. 

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Totally funny-I'm so impressed that you got Barry to dress up- Corey is never to keen on that stuff!

Candy said...

that is hilarious! and you did a GREAT job on the costumes, how creative and fun!

Aurie Jenkins said...

yall looked really cool. I came home and told my husband what cool costumes you guys had. Great job making them.

Unknown said...

You did a great job on the costumes!! You guys looked awesome. :)