And what a perfect squash it is! way to go ashlynn! darling little halloween outfit too!
...still waiting for belly pics.... :)
I'll show you mine...it looks like I'm 4 months pregnant, although I am like 14 months Negative pregnant. Thank you Davis, Mr. Eight and a Half Pounder! lol!
I love all your posts...they look so much fun. Kids are the funniest creatures ever. They are my most favorite type of entertainment. Ashlynn you have an eye for a good looking squash.
oooooooohhhhhhhh. she is so cute i love her. i cant wait to see her!!! i love that she calls me aunt bean. haha YES!!! :) you are such a good mom! i love ya sister!!!!!!!!
I'm waiting for those belly picks too!!! Ashlynn is a doll, and you always dress her so cute. Boys are not nearly as much fun to dress as girls, you will soon find out!! I have to make myself remember I have a son too, when I'm in a store. I'm just so drawn to all the girls clothes.
What a cutie! Isn't if fun to go to a pumpkin patch. Actually, nearly everything seems more fun with kids, don't ya think. They are so excited about everything. I just love it!
She is getting so big... does she realize there's a baby coming yet? well i sent down a box of clothes and more will be coming to. Deann or gramdma has them. So i'll get the rest to ya. Well tell ashlynn hi and kelton can't wait to play with her on thanksgiving
8 comments:
And what a perfect squash it is! way to go ashlynn! darling little halloween outfit too!
...still waiting for belly pics.... :)
I'll show you mine...it looks like I'm 4 months pregnant, although I am like 14 months Negative pregnant. Thank you Davis, Mr. Eight and a Half Pounder! lol!
I love all your posts...they look so much fun. Kids are the funniest creatures ever. They are my most favorite type of entertainment. Ashlynn you have an eye for a good looking squash.
oooooooohhhhhhhh. she is so cute i love her. i cant wait to see her!!! i love that she calls me aunt bean. haha YES!!! :) you are such a good mom! i love ya sister!!!!!!!!
I'm waiting for those belly picks too!!! Ashlynn is a doll, and you always dress her so cute. Boys are not nearly as much fun to dress as girls, you will soon find out!! I have to make myself remember I have a son too, when I'm in a store. I'm just so drawn to all the girls clothes.
What a cutie! Isn't if fun to go to a pumpkin patch. Actually, nearly everything seems more fun with kids, don't ya think. They are so excited about everything. I just love it!
Vegas pumpkin patches are a lot different than Indiana ones, not as green but it looks a lot warmer! Fun no matter where you are though.
She is darling! Holidays are so much fun with kids! You are such a cute mom always doing fun things!!!
She is getting so big... does she realize there's a baby coming yet? well i sent down a box of clothes and more will be coming to. Deann or gramdma has them. So i'll get the rest to ya. Well tell ashlynn hi and kelton can't wait to play with her on thanksgiving
Post a Comment