Saturday, October 11, 2008

Beautiful Artwork






At first, Ashlynn was a little apprehensive to touch the pudding, then she got a little braver and used a spoon, then she used one finger, by the end she was laying in the pudding and licking the table clean.  The pudding was good to the last drop! I was a little worried that Ashlynn may get sick after eating a whole pan of banana pudding but she did o.k. Tips for next time: remove all clothing, start out using a cookie sheet-the paper got soggy!

7 comments:

Summer said...

That's hilarious--I've never heard of pudding art! What a fun idea. Regarding your last post, I love vitacost.com for natural health & beauty products and half.com for books. Super cheap, both of them. Oh, and shipping is only $4.99 no matter what at Vitacost.

Jenni said...

What a fun idea! Did you just use banana pudding with a little food coloring?

Dez said...

Yes just instant pudding with 1 drop of food coloring.

Unknown said...

That is awesome! You are more brave than I am. I don't think my boys would stay at the table, they would probably decide that the rest of the house needed new art work.

Johnsens said...

looks like a ton of fun! I bet she loved it.

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

looks like a riot! i had fun down in vegas the other day! thanks for having me. ash is adorable!

Brad and Kaci said...

That is so fun! Your the best mom in world! My kids would think they were in heaven!