I've realized in all of my postings I've talked a lot about Ashlynn and I. So as to not leave you all in the dark, let me fill you in on the happenings of my super great husband. Barry is in his fourth and final year of dental school! Yippee. He will be done in April and ready to start drilling and filling. Barry's school schedule is a lot like a full time job. He usually leaves early in the morning and gets home in the evenings, he just doesn't get compensated. We pay all the money-crazy how that works:) Barry works very hard in school and clinic and is an excellent dentist.
Barry has had a lot of fun lately too. He recently played in the school golf tournament and tied for 1st place. This is the 3rd year in a row that his team has done great! He was able to travel down to Arizona with Todd and Gates to watch the Cowboys play. Which was excellent because the Cowboys are Barry's most favorite team. This weekend he is off hunting. He is hoping to shoot "the big one." We will see. Here are some pictures of the Cowboys football game. While he was there he saw Shaq! I love you Barry.



2 comments:
didn't know about the golf tournament! that's cool! we hope you get "the big one" too bar!
yay!! go barry....ugh ugh....go barry!!!!!
Post a Comment