Monday, October 27, 2008

Looking Back Halloween 2007



5 comments:

Heath Family said...

who are all those kids?

Hollie said...

That was so fun last year when we got the cuties together. They are so big now it is crazy how time flies.

Unknown said...

Too cute!! They grow up so fast :)

Brad and Kaci said...

I can't believe how little she was! Oh how they grow!

Summer said...

I must say, I admire parents who have their acts together enough to outfit their babes for Halloween. I'm always up until two AM the night before Halloween trying to finish Connor's and Holden's costumes, and I don't think either of them even dressed up until their third (maybe second?) Halloweens--not until they would've known they were missing something, anyway! I am a terrible Halloween procrastinator. You, on the other hand, seem to be one of those Halloween Wonder Parents I admire so much. :)