We had a fun Christmas this year. My family was all at our house for Christmas morning. Barry got up really early and made some breakfast for us all and then we opened presents. It was more fun than I can even express watching Ashlynn's excitement and joy as she opened her presents. This Christmas was special because it was Hudson's first Christmas with us. Later in the morning we drown up to St. George and spent the day with Barry's family.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Christmas
We had a fun Christmas this year. My family was all at our house for Christmas morning. Barry got up really early and made some breakfast for us all and then we opened presents. It was more fun than I can even express watching Ashlynn's excitement and joy as she opened her presents. This Christmas was special because it was Hudson's first Christmas with us. Later in the morning we drown up to St. George and spent the day with Barry's family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
He is such a cutie! I'm glad you got to have family around to help and for the holidays. It was sure nice to have my parents here. I love all the pictures, especially the professional ones of Hudson. Hang in there, you busy woman. Is your e-mail address still the USU one?
Wow looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Hudson looks so cute I can't waite to see him.
Post a Comment