One of our greatest blessings of living in Las Vegas is being able to hang out with Todd. Todd just finished his backyard and so he had all of us over to make smores. Ashlynn loved the sticky mess! I love these pictures. The only thing missing was Hudson, bummer it was a little chilly out so he was stuck in the house.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Smores
One of our greatest blessings of living in Las Vegas is being able to hang out with Todd. Todd just finished his backyard and so he had all of us over to make smores. Ashlynn loved the sticky mess! I love these pictures. The only thing missing was Hudson, bummer it was a little chilly out so he was stuck in the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
How fun! We love to make smores in my parents back yard. I am glad that ashlynn likes the sticky mess. You look so great! When is Barry done with school?
looks like so much fun! todd's backyard turned out so nice. i can't believe ash got her first haircut! and her birthday's just around the corner too!! still deciding about thursday! i'll see how ace is doing in the next few days!
That looks like a lot of fun! I am very impress by the hair cute on the swing! That is TALENT!
Sorry that is me. Signed in under my high school blog...SORRY!
It really was a lot of fun-I have to say that I washed my hair twice though and it still smelled like smoke!! But it was really fun to be able to visit with you guys.
I love the picture of Ashlynn and the mess all over her face.
Post a Comment