Ashlynn finally got her first haircut. Thankyou Tara. I have to give a shout out to Tara for the great job that she did. Ashlynn did not want to sit still. Tara was singing songs, and yes friends believe it swinging & cutting @ the same time. Ashlynn looks so cute!!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Nan na na na hey hey hey goodbye-to the mullet
Ashlynn finally got her first haircut. Thankyou Tara. I have to give a shout out to Tara for the great job that she did. Ashlynn did not want to sit still. Tara was singing songs, and yes friends believe it swinging & cutting @ the same time. Ashlynn looks so cute!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
that first hair cut is so hard. I think I cried the first time I cut Landons hair I was so worried it would not grow back. :O) I saw her today at church with Barry, she looked so cute! Cant wait to meet that little man
Ashlynn looked so cute at church today. She did pretty well at Nursery too. Can't wait to see your pride and joy on Thursday. See ya soon!
what talent your friend Tara has! Swinging and cutting! It is such a job to cut little kids' hair! Let's see some after pictures!
Hey Dez,
Your family is so cute. I bet you are the best little mommy. I remember when I had to it was an adjustment big time for me. I bet your handling it great though. Janell had her baby, but you probably already knew. Her web is on my link under webs. Her daughter is so beautiful. Well I am excited to find your blog. Stay in touch.
Post a Comment