I just took Hudson to the doctor for a checkup. He weighs 9.5 lbs and is now just over 21 inches long. I can't believe how much he has grown in such a short amount of time. We are enjoying having Hudson in our home. I forgot how much work and how special this time is. I am so grateful for Hudson and the special spirit that he brings into our home. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful and beautiful family. My children are so special to me and it is difficult to express the feelings of love I feel as a mother. Here are some new pictures of our little baby.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Hudson the Handsome
I just took Hudson to the doctor for a checkup. He weighs 9.5 lbs and is now just over 21 inches long. I can't believe how much he has grown in such a short amount of time. We are enjoying having Hudson in our home. I forgot how much work and how special this time is. I am so grateful for Hudson and the special spirit that he brings into our home. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful and beautiful family. My children are so special to me and it is difficult to express the feelings of love I feel as a mother. Here are some new pictures of our little baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
He really is a handsome boy. Congrats again. I'm glad you are surviving. The sleepless nights, are really what I am not looking forward to when my little one arrives. Those are hard times, but newborns are such a blessing, and so so precious.
Those pictures of Hudson are so cute. Let me know if I need to take Ashlynn off your hands for a little bit Gavin always needs someone to play with.
he is so cute! I love the pictures with the baseball stuff and the clock, very cute! Life with two kids sure is crazy, but its so much fun. we are moving right over by you guys in the housing close to black hawk, so if you need any help just let me know
Post a Comment