just when i thought your kids were so stinkin' cute they couldn't get any cuter, they just went and did it!! hudson is adorable...9 1/2 lbs. He'll pass Ace up in no time at all. i love all your pics, you've updated a lot. i love the black and white ones of the little dude. keep up the good work mom. your kids are awesome, good job bar. love you guys.
11 comments:
Dez, I just found your blog and wanted to tell you that you have the CUTIEST family EVER!! CONGRATS on your little guy! Keep in touch!
My brother was really bummed that Oklahoma lost as well, but your little guy looks very cute all decked out.
Dez,
What a beautiful family you have! I love seeing the photos and reading about your life. You are a wonderful mother and inspiration to us all!
Very cute kids!
Love Ashlynn's outfit at the top picture-totally cute!! That baby already is changing and getting big.
How about them Gators! I think we all knew what the outcome would be...
Since when was Desitin approved by the ADA??!! :)
Cody
Yep, I agree with Candy. Very cute kids!!
Love that picture of Ashlyn! LOL Its too cute. :)
just when i thought your kids were so stinkin' cute they couldn't get any cuter, they just went and did it!! hudson is adorable...9 1/2 lbs. He'll pass Ace up in no time at all. i love all your pics, you've updated a lot. i love the black and white ones of the little dude. keep up the good work mom. your kids are awesome, good job bar. love you guys.
such cute kids!!! :O) Sorry about the game, at least your team made it. (were alabama fans!) :o)
I can't beleive how big Hudson is already getting he is so cute. I can't wait to see him.
Post a Comment