Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A BIG THANK YOU SHOUT OUT






I am on a blogging marathon because I haven't posted for so long, and don't know when I will again due to my new found lack of time:) We are so lucky to have such a wonderful family to help us take care of our children. With a new baby and a 22 month old life has been a little crazy, and nights have been a little sleepless. Thanks to our loving family who has stepped in and given Barry and I help, support, entertainment for Ashlynn and more sleep at night:)

2 comments:

Tara said...

He is so adorable. You are lucky to have such great family and friends. I can't wait to met him.

Deb and Chad Crowther said...

Oh what a cute little family you SOrenson's make! Hudson is so adorable. We are so happy for you guys. So bummed that we didn't get to see ya while we were home for Christmas. Can't wait to see ya and meet cute little Hudson. BTW- you look fabulous! :-)