Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ashlynn's Reaction





I was a little nervous about how Ashlynn would react to a new baby in the house. So far she has done really well. These are some pictures of the first time she saw Hudson. We had Hudson bring her home a little baby doll from the hospital. I love the picture with Ashlynn's arms outstretched-she was shouting "YES!" She calls Hudson "Baby Hummus" she can't quite say Hudson yet:)

10 comments:

Ryan Wilson said...

Oh that is so fun! And I am so happy for you! I wish I was there to meet that little Hummus. :) YOu look beautiful! Even after just barely having a baby! I wish you luck with the adjustment to two. What a darling family you have and I hope you have a great recovery and a healthy little baby!

Ryan Wilson said...

lol! I am on Ryan's laptop right now at my inlaws house in NV. That was really me, Candy, who left the message above!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! He is so cute. I am so glad that it was quick and easy. The pictures of Ashlynn are so cute. She is going to be a great big helper. i hope recovery goes great and that you guys have a MERRY CHRISTMAS with your new addition.

Brad and Kaci said...

He is soooo dang cute! We have got to come and see the little guy! I am sure Ashlynn is the best big sister, she is so sweet! Glad everything is going good! See you soon hopefully!

Aurie Jenkins said...

im so glad she likes him so much, siblings are so much fun to watch together. :O) I love the name you picked out, its really handsome! He is a cute baby too!

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

adorable little family. hummus looks like his uncle todd! you look amazing. i can't wait to see him again. ash is a doll too. her hair is getting so long! she is getting so grown up.

Kellyn said...

what a fun Christmas present?? I am so happy everything went well!

Brooke Low said...

Congrats! He is adorable. I can't believe he is already here. Ashylnn is going to be such a great big sister. I hope I can see him soon

Unknown said...

Look like things are good :) I can't want to see your new little boy!!! He looks so sweet!

Samantha said...

Yay for babies! I'm so glad everything went so well. Congratulations! Can't wait to meet him.