Sunday, December 21, 2008

Welcome Baby Hudson B Sorenson






Hudson was born on December 15, 2008. It snowed that day in St. George-which is a rarity. What a special day. My labor was induced. We were told by the hospital that they would call anytime between midnight on Dec. 15 and Dec. 16 to have us come into the hospital. After the call we were expected to be there in 30 minutes. We received the call to come into the hospital at 5:10 am on Dec. 15. My labor went extremely well and fast. My drip was started at around 9:00. The doctor broke my water at 12:00 and our little miracle was born at 1:36. Hudson was 7lbs 7 ounces, 19.75 inches. He is so sweet and we feel so blessed to have a new addition to our family. Thanks to both Barry and my friends and family who have spent sleepless nights with us taking care of Ashlynn and Hudson well and me! We love you all!!!

7 comments:

Tara said...

He is beautiful. I am glad to hear your hospital stay was a much better experience than last time! Let me know if you need anything!

Amanda XOX said...

Oh yay! And a pic with Santa already- wow! He's so handsome! And I love the pic with your painted fingernails in the hospital =o) Welcome to world of juggling 2 kiddos!

Summer said...

He's absolutely precious. Congratulations!

Emily K. said...

I've been waiting, and waiting for this post. I'm so glad that things went smoothly, and your precious little angel is here. Such a cutey!! And, such a short labor is awesome! Congratulations. I hope he is a good baby for you.

On another note, I know you have heard about Janell's mom by now. I feel so helpless, not being able to help, and comfort her. I hope that she's alright.

Jenni said...

Wow, what a beautiful little guy! We've been waiting to see these pictures. What a beautiful family! We are so happy for you! CONGRATULATIONS!!! And how fun that you had him before Christmas!

Hollie said...

He is so cute I am so excited for you guys. I am glad your labor went fast. Call me if you need anything

Sabrina said...

He is so cute. It sounds like everything in the hospital went really well. I'm so happy for you and your cute family & I can't wait to meet him.