I think for carriers you just gotta with the bjorn-two of my friends have a sit/stand stroller from babies-r-us that they love-my double is just a kolcraft from Kmart, but it has been great and folds up pretty flat too.
I can tell you what not to buy anything baby trend. I had a car seat and double stroller both Baby Trend. I hate them both. Good luck! Let me know if you find a good double stroller.
I love my double stroller! I got it at Babies R Us and love that you can fit big kids in it and babies, both seats recline and you can lay them down, you can always hook the baby carrier into the seat and you can have the kids face each other, face you, face away from you or one face you and one face away! Its wonderful and its not heavy and/or bulky its really great. Here is the website for it: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2646209 you can buy it in the store you dont have to get it online. Its a bit more then some of them, but GREAT!!! and as for carriers I thought I learned from my last one what not to get, but Im not a huge fan of my current. Good luck!
We have a Graco double glider stroller which works pretty good, except that our little Noah doesn't seem to like being in the stroller that much. So, a lot of times, I have to take Noah out and carry him while continuing to push the double stroller(which is not that easy because the stroller is quite big).
As far as a carrier, I would recommend one that has a waist strap, so your back doesn't get so tired. I have friends that have the Ergo carrier, and they love them! There on the higher end as far as price, but they seem really sturdy and you can carry the kids in them even when they get bigger. Good luck with your choice!
Well, I really don't have any advice for the double strollers but I have been trying to get in contact with you guys for at least a year. Tell Barry to shoot me an email or call me, hirschimj@ldschurch.org or 801-910-2855. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.
We have a Graco double stroller that works great. It is long and hard to manuever some places but you can hook any Graco car seat into either seat. We also got a Maclaren side by side double stroller which I like a lot better than the Graco. Probably a future investment for you since it doesn't hold a car seat but it is light and compact, and we take it everywhere. It was nice to catch up with you guys through your blog. I guess it has been a while since the good old days at Hyclone. You should be able to link to our blog from this comment.
6 comments:
I think for carriers you just gotta with the bjorn-two of my friends have a sit/stand stroller from babies-r-us that they love-my double is just a kolcraft from Kmart, but it has been great and folds up pretty flat too.
I can tell you what not to buy anything baby trend. I had a car seat and double stroller both Baby Trend. I hate them both. Good luck! Let me know if you find a good double stroller.
I love my double stroller! I got it at Babies R Us and love that you can fit big kids in it and babies, both seats recline and you can lay them down, you can always hook the baby carrier into the seat and you can have the kids face each other, face you, face away from you or one face you and one face away! Its wonderful and its not heavy and/or bulky its really great.
Here is the website for it: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2646209 you can buy it in the store you dont have to get it online. Its a bit more then some of them, but GREAT!!! and as for carriers I thought I learned from my last one what not to get, but Im not a huge fan of my current. Good luck!
We have a Graco double glider stroller which works pretty good, except that our little Noah doesn't seem to like being in the stroller that much. So, a lot of times, I have to take Noah out and carry him while continuing to push the double stroller(which is not that easy because the stroller is quite big).
As far as a carrier, I would recommend one that has a waist strap, so your back doesn't get so tired. I have friends that have the Ergo carrier, and they love them! There on the higher end as far as price, but they seem really sturdy and you can carry the kids in them even when they get bigger. Good luck with your choice!
Well, I really don't have any advice for the double strollers but I have been trying to get in contact with you guys for at least a year. Tell Barry to shoot me an email or call me, hirschimj@ldschurch.org or 801-910-2855. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.
Mark Hirschi
We have a Graco double stroller that works great. It is long and hard to manuever some places but you can hook any Graco car seat into either seat. We also got a Maclaren side by side double stroller which I like a lot better than the Graco. Probably a future investment for you since it doesn't hold a car seat but it is light and compact, and we take it everywhere. It was nice to catch up with you guys through your blog. I guess it has been a while since the good old days at Hyclone. You should be able to link to our blog from this comment.
Post a Comment