I have been in St. George for quite a few days now waiting for this baby boy to come. I went to the Dr. on Wed and was dialated to a 4 and was 80% effaced so they/we/I thought the baby would be coming soon. Still no baby-bummer. I guess he is enjoying his last few days where its nice and toasty. They are inducing me tomorrow morning (Monday). I figured that this would be the case because I had to be induced with Ashlynn too. The hospital said they would call anytime from midnight to midnight and want me to leave my house 30 minutes after that! Wish us lots of luck! My next post will be pictures I'm sure!
Happy 30th Birthday to Barry too. His birthday is on Tuesday the 16th. I wish I could post some cute pictures of him but I'm not at home so I don't have any and I wanted to have a really fun 30th birthday party for him but I think we will be in the hospital. I just want Barry to know how much I love him and appreciate all that he does for us. He is the most unselfish, smart, cute and talented guy I know and I am so lucky to have him in my life. I look forward to so many more birthdays with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Good Luck with everything! I'm excited to see pictures. Miss you!
PS Happy Birthday Barry
AHHH! I've been waiting for this update! I'm so excited for you and CAN HARDLY even wait to see pics and hear the story. I wish you all the best for a smooth labor and delivery and a healthy baby boy! Best of luck to you!
PS. My cousin is supposed to be having her baby sometime this week as well in St. George
love you!! exciting times!
good luck! I cant wait to see the sweet little man! hope everything goes well. Being a mother of two is just amazingly wonderful. Enjoy every minute of just you and him in the hospital, it gets a bit crazy when you go home. :O) but so worth it! have fun, we wish you the best
Good luck with everything! There's nothing like having a baby at Christmastime to help you remember the little baby Christ child!
Congrats on your little boy. I am sure he is beautiful and look forward to seeing pics of him.
I can't wait to see the new guy. I hope everything went well. I am so excited for the next update. Tell Barry Happy Birthday for us.
Post a Comment