Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Card Time






We had a great Thanksgiving. We were able to spend time with both Barry and my families which made the holiday extra special. On Thursday night the girls went shopping at the outlets from about 11:00-12:30 AM. We then got up at 4:30 to hit the Black Friday Sales. Walmart was our craziest store of the day. We were able to gets in on lots of great deals. We took Ashlynn and her cousin Kelton to Sears to get Christmas pictures taken but they turned out horrible, so we had Whitt take pictures of the kids. I think they turned out really cute.

5 comments:

Summer said...

Cute pictures! I love that b%w one. I'm glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving!

Emily K. said...

Your sister does such a great job, and you dress your little girl so cute!! Boys are not nearly as fun to dress as girls. How fun that you will have a new little one for Christmas. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. Hope he comes early!!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures turned out so cute. Whit did a great job. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Oh and happy Birthday! Sorry i missed it. I am glad that you had a great day.

Unknown said...

They look cute! Ashlyn is such a fun girl!

Anonymous said...

Lovely Pictures card!! you can some more exiting Christmas Gift from Hot Deals