Sunday, November 23, 2008

My week in review!



I had a fabulous week this week and so just wanted to leave a note about it. My mother in law came down this week and my Aunt as always watched Ashlynn so graciously on Monday so I worked all week but not without tons of fun. On Wednesday night Barry and I went to dinner at Cheesecake Factory-yum my favorite and then we went to Blue Man Group to celebrate our birthdays. On Thursday night I went to the Twilight Movie at midnight with my friends. It was a total blast we got there 2 hours early and played "hot dice" while we waited in line. We then indulged in the teenage love movie and stuffed ourselves with soda, popcorn, candy and KerriAnne's smashed doughnuts she pulled out of her purse. On Saturday the best news came in the mail-Barry passed his National Dental Boards test! Yeah Barry I am so proud of you. And today is my Birthday and despite the fact that Ashlynn wailed for an hour when I tried to leave her in nursery its been a great day. Barry and Ashlynn got me flowers and we are going to eat dinner with my family tonight:) I am looking forward to Black Friday:)

10 comments:

Johnsens said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like it has been a good one.

Emily K. said...

Happy Happy Birthday Dez! I'm glad you had a fun couple of days, and could make your birthday special. I have actually never been to Black Friday, and I am way not brave enough. Good luck, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Candy said...

Ah! I was totally loggin on here to wish you a happy birthday! And I remembered without you even mentioning it on your blog! COngrats to Barry and sounds like you had a great week! What is Black Friday? Am I retarded for not knowing that?
Happy Birthday!

Aurie Jenkins said...

Happy birthday. Cant believe I saw you today and did not know it was your bday, totally could have wished you happy birthday in person. It sounds like twlight was a blast.... Im glad you had such a good week. :O)

Tara said...

Well Happy Birthday! I should of known. It was so much fun at the movies. We should make a monthly tradition out of it.(it doesn't have to be at midnight). I will email those pics to you. I got your email form Hollie.

Candy said...

oh duh! I totally knew that about black friday...just spaced it out? Barry goes too!? Ryan hates shopping and only lasts about five minutes. WEll, he does do pretty good when we have to do shopping for the kids, but for the most part, hates it. That is fun that you are able to go with your sisters and stuff. Good luck! :)

Brooke Low said...

I knew I saw you at the Twilight premiere! I wasn't sure if it was you. Your pictures are so cute and Happy Birthday! Let's get together after Thanksgiving. I will give you a call

Deb and Chad Crowther said...

Happy "late" birthday! Sounds like you had a fabulous b-day week. Tell Barry congrats from us for passing his boards...we were a little worried that he'd fail! HA HA J/K Just one more thing we have in common...Cheesecake Factory is my fave too! :-)

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

awesome! you deserved a great celebration!!

Samantha said...

Yay! Happy Birthday to you and Congratulations to Barry! Sounds like a great week. And a great birthday present for you.