Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tagged with 8

My 8 Obsessions:
1.Barry 
2. Ashlynn 
3. Washing my hands 
4.  Craft projectS-notice the capital S. I never just have one going on at a time. It would probably work out better if I finished one before I started 3 more:) 
5. My family 
6. Working at my job, for my family and at trying to make everyone happy
7.  Cooking and crafting new things
8.  Bargain Shopping
8 Words of phrases I often use
1. Do you know how much I love you?
2.  Serious?/No way!
3.  What's up?
4. I love you
5. Be careful
6. Thanks
7. Sorry
8. I feel good, just tired lately
8 things I want to do before I die:
1.  See my children and my siblings grow up to be healthy, happy, successful and married in the temple
2. Have fun and enjoy my gift here on earth everyday
3. Travel the world with Barry and my kiddos
4. Visit all the temples and all of the baseball parks with Barry
5.  Learn new talents and not be afraid to share the ones I have
6. Live a great, honest, healthy life with no regrets
7. Be a good friend, wife, mother, sister, daughter, etc
8. Continue to learn secular and spiritual things
**OK I know those were cheesy answers
8 Things I have learned from my past
1.  Be kind, honest and patient
2. People really should wear helmets and seatbelts
3. Everyone likes someone who smiles
4. Barry is my best friend
5. Love everyone until they give you a reason not to
6. Always have a baby gate in place
7. Tell people how much you love them and how much they mean to you
8. Take one day at a time and remember to breathe or you may pass out
8 places I would love to go to or see:
1.  Europe, especially Sweden, Austria, Switzerland and Italy. I don't care if I ever see Russia-yuck.
2. North East-Boston, Niagra Falls, Maine, etc
3.  Australia
4.  Florida
5. Nashville, TN-I love country music
6. Alaska-Barry this one is for you:)
7. Figi or Tahatti
8.  Egypt-well in the days when it was safe to go to the middle east
8 Things I currently Want or Need:
want-To go on a trip to a warm island and lay on the beach without stress
need-To help Barry get through the rest of Dental School, have a new baby, chase Ashlynn, keep the house cleaner, work more
Want-Mountain Dew
Need-Water
Want-cookies and icecream
need- to eat more healthy
want-to know where we will be living in a year from now
need-to quit worrying about it
8 people I tag-Mikelle, Kaci, Whitt, Samantha, Amy, Shelbi, Britney, anyone else who wants to do this

5 comments:

Tara said...

You are an amazing person. You are so so down to earth. I love that everytime I see you, you have a smile on your face.

Candy said...

THat was so fun to read! And I worry about where we will be when Ryan is done with school! He will have an internship this summer (away from us) and it could be anywhere: Dallas, Portland, AZ, NM, and more. THEN...I have to think about where he'll actually get a job! We've already moved five times, and I guess I should be used to it by now.
Hope you are feeling ok, you are under 10 weeks left right?

Dez said...

Yes! I'm at 33 weeks!

Unknown said...

You are quick! I love reading these things because I feel like I get to learn something new about someone that I might have not known otherwise. I too would love to visit all the temples around the world. That would be so awesome. :)

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

haven't looked at the blog in a while! loved to learn more about you! never been tagged, so i'll get to it!!