Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Party

We were able to go up to St. George for Halloween and get together with some of our friends and family. It was great to see everyone. We had pirates, Miami Tattoo bikers?, Indian Jones, Super Mario, The Disney Princesses, Tinkerbell, A family of Gorillas, AbbyCadabby, Cookie Monster, Oscar the Grouch all show up. My camera died during the party so I missed a few pictures of our friends and we attempted to take pictures of all of the kids together. I will get copies of the pictures and post them later. Thanks for a great time everyone!

3 comments:

UsdailyReader said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kellyn said...

Hey thanks for checking on the tickets, no worries, I would have be surprised if they had them. I can't get over how cute you three were for Halloween, and Mariah's baby as Mario is too funny.

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

cute pics! oh i wish we could've/would've stayed!