Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More Fall Photo Shoot





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dez she is so cute. I love her hair and cute dress. What a fun day. I am glad that everything is well with your pregnancy. Your baby will be here before you know it. Wahoo!

Johnsens said...

Good picture taking, she looks adorable. I can't believe you are getting so close to being due. Are you having the baby in St. George?

Candy said...

very very cute! She looks like she has important things to say!
what a doll.

Emily K. said...

Really cute girl. I love her outfit!! Is her hair naturally curly, or did she actually sit still and let you curl it? Adorable!

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

oh these are adorable, cute for Christmas pics! love the back ground! where is that phone booth? Ash is such a pretty girl.

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

i just read your crib dilemma. john's mom had to put all her kids in beds at 18 months because they climbed out!

Deb and Chad Crowther said...

Wow...I can't beleive you're going to be a mom again in just a few weeks! I know it doesn't seem like it for you, but your pregnancy flew by! :-) The pix of Ashlynn are so adorable. My favs were the the one by the Coke sign, and the one where she is peeking through the wheel. Too cute!