Today I went to St. George for my checkup. I am now 34 1/2 weeks! Yeah! All went well at the doctor. My sister Whittney is taking a photography class and so we got together this afternoon for a photo shoot. These are some of the pictures that I took. I can hardly wait to see how Whitt's pictures turn out. Whitt was very great and patient with Ashlynn and I. It was a mega feat to get Ashlynn to sit still for pictures. I couldn't decide which ones to post so sorry-there may be quite a few.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Fall Photo Post
Today I went to St. George for my checkup. I am now 34 1/2 weeks! Yeah! All went well at the doctor. My sister Whittney is taking a photography class and so we got together this afternoon for a photo shoot. These are some of the pictures that I took. I can hardly wait to see how Whitt's pictures turn out. Whitt was very great and patient with Ashlynn and I. It was a mega feat to get Ashlynn to sit still for pictures. I couldn't decide which ones to post so sorry-there may be quite a few.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
DES!!!! they ended up to be so stinking cute! gosh...i just love that little girl so much!! :D i just keep looking at all of them, and everyone that comes into my house i stop them and make them look at how adorable she is. ill tell you what she is somewhat famous around campus treehouse :D love ya. i cant wait to see how mine turned out!!
They turned out so cute dez... She's a doll... Hey whit you want to take my family pic???
I love the photos, especially the ones of her in front of the cocacola signs , and of her sitting on the bench! She is SOO cute! Can't wait to see your next little one.
Cute pictures. I need to get my boys pictures taken, I need to stop slacken off. :)
Post a Comment