Friday, February 27, 2009

Creepy-We are going private

I've been getting some creepy peepers on our blog so we are going private. Leave me your email address or email or text your email address to me if you want to keep up with us on the blog:)

28 comments:

Janille said...

I've been there!! mjolsonfam@gmail.com

Aurie Jenkins said...

thats why we went private. my email is aurieb@hotmail.com

Candy said...

I said I was going private like two months ago, and have been too lazy to actually set it up.
Please keep me in!
candyawilson@hotmail.com

Lindsey said...

Corey has been bugging me forever to do it as well-I might have to do it one of these days

barlows_23@hotmail.com

Krista said...

krista.hirschi@gmail.com

Samantha said...

Oh I always think about going private!

samanthaemiller@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

krisann84@hotmail.com
That's why we are private. It's nice to know eho can look at your blog.

Tara said...

tarawaite@hotmail.com

Amanda and Kalon Downing said...

Hi Dez,
How do you know there was crazy people??? Mine is blackgold98@hotmail.com. I was private at first and switched and I still worry about blogging, so you got me nervous now. Let me know how you found out, did they blog you???

Maybury said...

my email is kcmaybury@gmail.com I have the hardest time getting me back to people's blog once they go private so help me out. I love your pics.

Cassie said...

I am glad I found your blog. Can I get an invite? cassiesgarner@yahoo.com. Ours is just under my name if you want to check it out too!

CHATELAINS said...

What been going on? how are you guys? give us a call so we can do dinner!1 Jpink22@hotmail.com

grandma o said...

I would love to keep up with you! sharwols@hotmail.com
sharon

Hollie said...

hey dez i will text you my email. Ashlynn's party was so fun Gav had a blast. THanks for the cute gift Gavin loves it.

candice said...

hi dez! we still want to see cute pics of your little people! candice@theskininstitutelv.com

Brooke said...

Hi Dez
I'd like to keep up with you and your cute family. It's nice to see how everyone from school is doing. My email address is brookethebrave@yahoo.com
:)
Brooke (Roderick) Moser

Emily K. said...

I would love to keep looking!
thejerzeydevil@hotmail.com

Good luck! I've mainly not done it, because it is such a pain. But, probably worth it, if you're worried. . .

Amanda XOX said...

Yeah, we probably all should have private blogs. Keep me in the loop.
amandaxox(at)gmail.com

Amy said...

amyhughes8980@gmail.com

Unknown said...

curtis.nina@gmail.com

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

mikelleyates@hotmail.com

Lainee said...

I would like to keep in touch. gnlfrei@q.com

Anonymous said...

I would like to keep in touch with you. I found your blog from Candy's, so I hope you don't mind me joining. Please keep in touch my e-mail is: jana_richards12@yahoo.com

Jana Richards
aka Jana Hawkins

Anonymous said...

I would like to keep in touch with you. I found your blog from Candy's, so I hope you don't mind me joining. Please keep in touch my e-mail is: jana_richards12@yahoo.com

Jana Richards
aka Jana Hawkins

Anonymous said...

I would like to keep in touch with you. I found your blog from Candy's, so I hope you don't mind me joining. Please keep in touch my e-mail is: jana_richards12@yahoo.com

Jana Richards
aka Jana Hawkins

Evans said...

kasse_bylund@hotmail.com

Deb and Chad Crowther said...

Keep us on your list! dacrowther@hotmail.com. :-)

Carr Family said...

shellmeister10@yahoo.com