Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A couple of funnies I hope to remember...

Ashlynn....
During the sacrament when all is quiet, "MMMM delicious toast, more please." "Thanks man."
After putting on a princess dress walking up to her daddy and saying, "dance with me prince."
After she passes gas, "Excuse you Hummus (hudson)"
After Hudson passes gas, "Tada"
"Whatcha doin' guys?"
"Mile (smile) Huddy" while squeezing his fat little cheeks together.
Before going to bed in her most dramatic voice, "Weed a couple books."
"Make cookies in mommy's kitchen" as opposed to making pretend ones in her own.
She was waving her princess wand at me the other day saying "boppity boo," I asked her what she was turing me into she said, "a princess." She gave me the wand and I proceeded to do the same asking her what she wanted to be turned into she said "mommy," I waved the wand said the magic words and poof-nothing happened. She was examining herself and was quite upset that she did not really turn into me:) What a complement.
We went to visit my family in WY. "Oh hi Gama," every time she walked in the door. "'mon Pa lets go," "Unkie Brenden."

Hudson has started smiling and cooing and gooing so much- it is soooo adorable. He is also able to push himself up and hold his head to 90 degrees. He sometimes rolls over but it is just by chance. He arches his back when anyone gets close and starts grunting as if to say "please please pick me up."

We blessed Hudson last Sunday. I will post pictures as soon as I get some copies from Whit. We also got a new pathfinder-it was time to upgrade. We needed more room for the kids and all of our stuff that I pack. We traded in our Honda Accord. We picked the car up in Price and we got a killer deal on it.

Barry has 2 and a half more weeks of school. The count down is on!!!

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

How funny, I love the silly little things kids say.

Jenni said...

I love listening to little ones talk- it is so cute! I think it's good that you are writing down what they are saying. They say so many cute things, but if you're like me, it's easy to forget.

Maybury said...

I love it! Grant has just started talking. His first word was go. He still has not said mom or dad which makes me a little sad. Oh well! You have a darling daughter. I am glad you wrote them down because you would probably forget. I have kept a little journal of things Grant has done and I am amazed at how much I forget in just a few weeks.

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

this is adorable!! you'll never want to forget these days!! i love having sippee cups around the kitchen and toys all over the floor. i don't want to think about the days when those things will all be packed. can't wait til Ace is saying silly little things!