Creamy Tomatillo Ranch Salad Dressing
1 bottle fat free ranch dressing
2 tomatillos (tomato like vegetable with a husk around them)
½ bunch of cilantro
1 clove garlic
Juice of 1 lime
1 jalapeño (Use the seeds too if you like it spicy. You could substitute a few drops of green tobasco for the jalapeno.)
Use a food processor to blend all the ingredients well. Refrigerate.
Rio Chicken
1 small bottle Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
1 T chili powder
2 t coriander seeds
3 cloves garlic—minced
5 lbs chicken breast
Cook all together in a crock pot for 4 hours, shred meat and cook 1 additional hour.
Pico de Gallo is easy just chop up some tomatoes (I usually use roma), white onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and add some sea salt and fresh squeezed lime.
Rice
Juice of a Lime
1 chkn bouillon cube
3 minced garlic
1 can of green chilies
2/4 tsp salt
1/2 lg onion
Simmer until onions are translucent
Add 1 1/2 cups of rice and 3 cups of water and let simmer until soft about 30 minutes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Mmmmm sounds SO good. I've been missing Cafe Rio for a long time. I'll give it a try. You're little Hudson is SO handsome!! I can't wait for him and Collin to become friends! Here's our email for when you go private: amyhughes8980@gmail.com
I have these similar recipes and they are so good. I am going to try yours though! I need to make sure I have all the ingredients...I am a cilantro freak. Love it!.
thanks for sharing!
Sounds yummy! We are getting a Cafe Rio here so I am excited! I loved living by one when we lived in UT. Maybe I will have to try your recipes for a much cheaper fix!
Post a Comment