Monday, February 2, 2009

25 Random


Here are 25 Random Facts about me. I got tagged on Facebook to complete this and I thought some of you may not know these random things about me and may get a good laugh so here you go:)
1. I have to sleep with something heavy on my feet. This comes from when I was growing up I would dump all of my stuffed animals on my feet when I went to bed. I can't sleep if I don't have a blanket or a pillow weighing my feet down-random.
2. My ears aren't pierced
3. There are some things I can never have one of such as strawberry twizzlers, peanut butter m&ms, cookies.
4. I used to be able to run really fast and jump really high and far. I haven't tried either one for a while??
5. I played college volleyball. I have probably only played volleyball 10x since I graduated.
6. I can do a swallowing evaluation in spanish
7. My first words to my husband were something like, "Come on ref call a foul, those are terrible calls, you are a terrible ref." He laughed and told me I was playing church ball and that I wasn't in the NBA.
8. I dated my husband for 3.5 years before we got married. We got married in the Manti, UT LDS temple
9. I do not like seafood or milk
10. I am from Wyoming, not too many people can say that
11. I had braces 2x and my teeth are going crooked again
12. I hate to clean the bathroom, I hate dishes too
13. I love Christmas and Christmas music. I secretly start listening to Christmas music as soon as Halloween is over.
14. I am shy and sensitive. However, I am not as shy as I used to be.
15. I am the oldest of 4 siblings
16. I have a Master's Degree from Utah State University. I spend most of my time in people's mouths when I am at work, so does my husband. I am a speech therapist, he is a dentist.
17. I don't have an IPOD yet
18. I love to watch old Disney Movies
19. I like country music
20. I have glasses I don't wear them very often but I need to
21. I love Disneyland, one of Barry and my first kisses was in the wishing well there.
22.I am a germ freak. I wash my hands 50+ times a day
23. I would rather eat cookies than dinner
24. I have 2 beautiful children and a great husband
25.I get grouchy if I don't eat.

3 comments:

Janille said...

1st off I LOVE YOUR FAMILY PICTURES!

2nd I got my ears pierced when I was 23.

3rd, what did you mean by #21 "ONE of Barry and my first kisses was in the wishing well at Disneyland." How many 1st kisses did you have?

That was fun! I learned a lot.

Tara said...

That was a cool little thing. I did learn some interesting things about you. I am surprised you don't have your ears pierced. I guess you never really know somebody.

Unknown said...

I don't like seafood or drinking milk for that matter either :) And what a sweet first kiss !