I am so blessed to have met so many wonderful friends here in Las Vegas. Last Thursday Hollie and Tara threw me a baby shower. It was so fun to get together with my girlfriends. We met at Bucca Di Beppos and had some awesome Italian food. We all sat around a huge table in what the place calls the "Pope Room." There are pictures of the pope on all three walls and a huge statue of him in the middle of the table. One of the funniest parts of the night was when Whittney walked in and said, "who is this guy?" Thanks to everyone!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Shower Time
I am so blessed to have met so many wonderful friends here in Las Vegas. Last Thursday Hollie and Tara threw me a baby shower. It was so fun to get together with my girlfriends. We met at Bucca Di Beppos and had some awesome Italian food. We all sat around a huge table in what the place calls the "Pope Room." There are pictures of the pope on all three walls and a huge statue of him in the middle of the table. One of the funniest parts of the night was when Whittney walked in and said, "who is this guy?" Thanks to everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That night was so much fun! By the way I love your new fanmily photo's they are so cute.
I am so sorry that I missed the shower! I thought that It was on friday so I got already and told kourt to look at the tex to find out where to meet and it was on thurs. it looked like you had tonz of fun!! we need to get togther before we move!! I need to see that little boy! I hope your doing great and if you ever need anything please let me know talk to you soon! Jamie
Post a Comment