Monday, February 27, 2012

Wedding Dress Shopping






Barry, the kids, Corissa, Whittney, my parenents and went to Gunnison to Lila Lee's shop to find a wedding dress for Corissa. Brenden stayed in SLC with his girlfriend. Corissa found a beautiful dress. She will make a stunning bride. We found Tow Mater while we were there. We also went to show the kids the Manti Temple. They were so excited to see where Barry and I were married. While there I think Ashlynn really felt the spirit. She bursted out in song. Singing I love to see the Temple, and Families are Forever. People gathered around and stopped walking to hear her sing. It was so sweet. I hope the kids always feel the spirit that they felt that day and desire to go to the temple. We were able to visit our family members' grave sites while in Manti. I was glad to be able to do this. I really miss my Grandpa Vern and I was happy to be able to visit his site and think of him.

1 comment:

Maybury said...

You will have to let me know where the Tow Mater is. Grant would love to see him!