Saturday, February 4, 2012

Mitt Romney in Elko



We went to listen to Mitt Romney's rally speech yesterday at the Elko Airport. I was surprised that the rally started with an opening prayer. The Governor of ID introduced Mr. Romney, as well as the NV Lt. Governor. Mitt talked about how he would stop Obama care, use America's Natural Resources, stop BIG Government, and bring America back to its values. I enjoyed listening to his speech. We were on the UT 10 O'clock news on ABC. The kids were able to shake Mr. Romney's hands. He told me how cute Hudson was. Hudson would not let go of his hand, I eventually had to encourage Hudson to let go. The NV caucus was today. We do not yet know the results.

2 comments:

Candy said...

Go Team Mitt!! That is very cool! We have a good friend that we knew in the MBA program that is working on Romney's campaign with him.
And Nevada did their job and Romney won, yay!

I'm so happy you're updating your blog again. Your kiddos are so cute and you look gorgeous as ever!

Andrea said...

It was fun to go with you! It was cool to see him!