

I had an extra special New Year's Eve this year. Barry surprised me by flying me to Las Vegas to spend New Year's Eve with my sisters. Whittney got free tickets to the Country Music New Year's Eve Party at Mandalay Bay. Aunt Jean picked me up from the airport. We all spent the day together. We went to dinner at the House of Blues. Corissa, Whitt, Drew, Todd and I ate dinner. Then we went to the show. There were 3 lines of people when we arrived. We were placed in the first line (oh yes...the line of people they wanted on T.V.)! We went inside the venue and the producer of the show asked me if I would ride a bull for him on T.V. I wasn't really sure what I was agreeing too at first, but Whitt assured the man that I would do it. The man marched 3 other ladies and I over to a mechanical bull. Ahhh, I was dying. I was so embarrassed that I was going to ride this on T. V. I went over and got Whitt to come ride the bull with me when the producer said he needed one more girl..I assured him that my sister was gorgeous, suitable to be on T.V., well dressed, etc and that she would be way better on T. V. than me!! We left Corissa and Drew front row of the concert!! They placed Corissa so she would be frequently seen on T.V. too!! We had a great time listening to the music, riding the bull and bringing in the New Year!! It was a great night out and one I will never forget!!



No comments:
Post a Comment