Sunday, November 1, 2009

Snow White, Annie, The Cutest Monkey Ever, and Slick Rick the Cowboy






Story to follow. But for now...pictures:)

10 comments:

Samantha said...

Dez I love that you and Barry dressed up too. You all look great! haha hilarious wig and mustache.

Anonymous said...

Awesome costumes! I wish Kev and I dressed up.

Natalie said...

HAHA!!! That is too great! Barry looks hilarious! Love the hair Des, have you thought about cutting it like that for real?! haha
The kids look so cute. We miss you guys!

Candy said...

so cute! you all look great!

Emily K. said...

I looked at the picture of you dressed as Annie, and you looked just like your mom!! Cutest costumes. How fun it is that you all get dressed up.

Carr Family said...

I love it..the hair, the mustache, the name...slick rick you guys are awesome!

Evans said...

haha so cute!

Hollie said...

I love your costumes super cute.

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

very fun. your kids are so sweet and you make the best Annie! Barry, lookin' good.

Evans said...

dude barry aren't you suppose to dress up. Looks like you are just getn ready to go ropen. this is justin