Sunday, October 4, 2009

Trinity Lakes







We went for a Saturday adventure to Trinity Lakes. It was so beautiful and peaceful up there. It started snowing on us. We packed a picnic to eat, but ended up spreading out the blanket and eating it in the back of the car instead. It was a wonderful afternoon spent with my sweet little family.

6 comments:

Lainee said...

Fun! I can't believe it started snowing. It looked like a pretty place.

Natalie said...

Snowing!! YIKES! Actually, I do like the cold weather for a couple days so I am kind of sad I am missing it. But only kind of! Miss you guys! See you in December!

Johnsens said...

That looks so pretty. I can't believe it is already snowing...we are still in the upper 80s and low 90s. Your kids are so adorable...I can't believe how big they are getting.

Deb and Chad Crowther said...

You guys are just the cutest family ever! We'll be driving through Mtn. Home in early January...hope you'll be around so we can stop by and see ya. We miss you guys and hope everything is going well!

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

gorgeous! love the pumpkin pics too!!

Tara said...

How are you guys doing? I heard from Hollie about Barry. We will keep him in our prayers!