Its the end of the summer and we finally made it to our first baseball game of the year! Sad right! We've usually gone to more games by now with the start of spring training but oh well life with a baby tends to slow me down a bit. We had a great time at the game. The kids made it through 4 whole innings which was a tad bit longer than I expected. Ashlynn loved the "peacock" from a distance that is:)
Hudson is really growing fast. He is able to pull himself up to stand now and tries to cruise while holding onto the furniture. He crawls everywhere and is into everything. He loves to pull himself up on the entertainment center and watch T.V. Its a never ending battle with the kid. He has started sleeping better and only wakes up at 4 or 5 in the morning now. He loves his sister dearly. He watches every move she makes and is constantly smiling at her and trying to climb all over her.
Ashlynn continues to be an angel. She is so sweet and friendly and enough words can not express what a dear little girl she is. She told me last night, "I love you as much as ladybugs love flowers." So cute seriously she is two. She has a new obsession with Dora. She has started mixing in Spanish with English and sometimes I do not know what she is talking about. She wants to wear a dress everyday. She is doing really well with her potty training. She just wears a diaper at night and for nap times. She loves chicken nuggets, grapes, chocolate milk, and cinnamon toast crunch. We just got her a little lunch box and so her new daily request is that we go on a picnic. Ashlynn has an amazing memory. I can read her a book one time and she can repeat it back almost verbatim.
Barry is doing well. He has started getting busier at work. He works hard to provide for us and he is a great daddy. Ashlynn and Hudson adore him and run and jump for joy when he walks in the door. I am doing great also. I am working 2 days a week seeing some home health patients. I did not think I would enjoy doing home health but surprisingly enough I really enough it. There are many wonderful families in ID that I have been able to meet. The families work so hard to support their loved ones with therapy and they all follow through with what I ask them to do-which is amazing and rare. We are busy with our church callings also. Barry is working in the Young Mens and I am over achievement days.
I cannot express enough my love for my children and husband. They are wonderful, special people and I love them more than anything.



3 comments:
Sounds like you guys are doing great. Your kids are so adorable! We love going to baseball games too, and usually go several times a summer. Guess how many times we've been this year? Um, nada. Babies do that. . .
glad you had fun at the game! sounds like things are going well for all of you!
I am glad things are going good for you guys. Looks like you are having fun in Idaho. I can't believe Hudson is starting to walk. That is awesome that Ashlynn is doing so good with potty training maybe I can get her to talk to Gavin so we can start eliminating the diapers.
Post a Comment