This is Ashlynn's little friend A. They are buddies. We took Ashlynn to watch A's soccer game. Ashlynn yelled and cheered for her little friend. "Good kick, A..Good job A!" That was Saturday. Sunday A got up in church and expressed his love for Jesus. When he finished his testimony Ashlynn yelled out, "Good job A!!!" As though we were at the soccer game in her loudest voice. I could feel my face turn really red but then I realized a couple of things: 1. Ashlynn pays more attention to things and listens to more than I realize 2. What better cause is there than to cheer a friend on in their faith and love of Jesus Christ. Thank you for your example Ashlynn!
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
A+A
This is Ashlynn's little friend A. They are buddies. We took Ashlynn to watch A's soccer game. Ashlynn yelled and cheered for her little friend. "Good kick, A..Good job A!" That was Saturday. Sunday A got up in church and expressed his love for Jesus. When he finished his testimony Ashlynn yelled out, "Good job A!!!" As though we were at the soccer game in her loudest voice. I could feel my face turn really red but then I realized a couple of things: 1. Ashlynn pays more attention to things and listens to more than I realize 2. What better cause is there than to cheer a friend on in their faith and love of Jesus Christ. Thank you for your example Ashlynn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That is too cute and funny. She is so adorable!
Thats too cute. Your kids are darling!
Ashlynn does make a great cheerleader! Was so nice of you guys to come. Made his day (and made MY day Sunday hearing her "cheer":)
Soo funny- gotta love kids, they say what they feel.
Where did you get her cute little hats- I want some for my girls.
Post a Comment