Over Labor Day weekend Barry went to Las Vegas to help Todd move into his new house. I was soooo lucky to have my mom and dad come stay with me. We all had such a great time. We went to a farm in Kuna and picked apples, tomatoes, peppers, and berries. We went to two farmers markets and spent all of our nights canning delicious salsa and pickled relish! My parents once again taught me a lot this weekend and I am so grateful that I was able to spend time with them. My kids adore them and I'm so glad that they got to spend time with them. We love you!
Friday, September 18, 2009
Labor Day
Over Labor Day weekend Barry went to Las Vegas to help Todd move into his new house. I was soooo lucky to have my mom and dad come stay with me. We all had such a great time. We went to a farm in Kuna and picked apples, tomatoes, peppers, and berries. We went to two farmers markets and spent all of our nights canning delicious salsa and pickled relish! My parents once again taught me a lot this weekend and I am so grateful that I was able to spend time with them. My kids adore them and I'm so glad that they got to spend time with them. We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What a great visit! Aren't parents the greatest?
Post a Comment