We went to Boise with Natalie and Brayden and took the kids to Monkey Bizness, which is an inside park with huge bouncy houses. The kids had so much fun. One of the bouncy houses was a huge slide and you had to climb up really steep stairs. I hated it, I was terrified. I took Ashlynn on it once and was done. I hate heights. Long story short I turned around and Ashlynn was 3/4 the way up the stairs to this thing by herself. By the time I got over close to her she was yelling WHEEEEE and going down the slide. Thanks Natalie for a fun day and taking Ashlynn down the slide 10 times-you are a trooper.
Friday, August 7, 2009
Just Monkeying Around
We went to Boise with Natalie and Brayden and took the kids to Monkey Bizness, which is an inside park with huge bouncy houses. The kids had so much fun. One of the bouncy houses was a huge slide and you had to climb up really steep stairs. I hated it, I was terrified. I took Ashlynn on it once and was done. I hate heights. Long story short I turned around and Ashlynn was 3/4 the way up the stairs to this thing by herself. By the time I got over close to her she was yelling WHEEEEE and going down the slide. Thanks Natalie for a fun day and taking Ashlynn down the slide 10 times-you are a trooper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
We had fun too! We must do it again very soon!!
Post a Comment