My sister C. came to visit us for a whole week!!! We had such a great time. Long story short, she got set up on a date with B. the bishop's son. The bargain we made was if she went out with him then the bishop and his wife had to come over and babysit for us so we could go out with them. We ended up going bowling with C. and B. and Natalie and Eric. We ate pizza, bowled a couple of rounds and had a seriously crazy fun time. I bowled the best games I have ever bowled in my life. My high was 95 and I almost beat Barry the second round.
Monday, August 10, 2009
Bowling
My sister C. came to visit us for a whole week!!! We had such a great time. Long story short, she got set up on a date with B. the bishop's son. The bargain we made was if she went out with him then the bishop and his wife had to come over and babysit for us so we could go out with them. We ended up going bowling with C. and B. and Natalie and Eric. We ate pizza, bowled a couple of rounds and had a seriously crazy fun time. I bowled the best games I have ever bowled in my life. My high was 95 and I almost beat Barry the second round.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
so...is there a second date in place for C and B? :)
looks like you had lots of fun and you are totally rocking your skinny jeans!
cute camping pics too! I love the 'hot tub!'
your outfit is so darling! you totally work it in them! so cute! and very very stylish! i am proud of you! :) Cant wait to see you this weekend!
SOUNDS LIKE A REALLY GOOD TIME!
Post a Comment